I’m a design engineer, specialising in designing hardware / software hybrids.
I build stuff all the time, and am always looking for interesting problems to solve. I’m never happy with the status quo, and enjoy pushing back the barriers. If you’ve got an interesting problem you want to chat about then drop me an email.
- Developing an innovative door entry system based around web applications, embedded software, and hardware for onefinestay.
- Creating the control software for an electric motorbike.
- Designing new product concepts to help with stroke rehabilitation in the home.
- Embedded systems programming (PICs, Arduino, Python)
- Hardware engineering (Solidworks, AutoCAD, EagleCAD)
- IP development (patents)
- MEng Mechanical Engineering, Imperial College London, specialising in mechatronics applications.
- Design London Fellowship, completing the Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Design modules of the Imperial College MBA.
dan at danieltownsend.co.uk
Updated on: 17 Nov 2012, 6:01 p.m.